Pet PeevesPosted: April 17, 2012
Okay honestly most of this had nothing to do with personal finance. Sorry! I’ll be back to that next time. But here’s my list of pet peeves:
- Seriously, people, please don’t wear clothes that are about 5 sizes too small. I really don’t need to see it all hang out.
- Wearing perfume at the gym—now I’m not saying don’t spray it on in the mornings before you leave for the day or to the people who spray it on after they are done working out. No I’m talking about the people who took a bath in it right before getting on the machine next to me.
- Sucking up to the boss and lying even though I know that you told me something entirely different. Either that or you are lying to me and I dislike that even more.
- Telling me that I’m doing horrible at my life even though I’m trying to do better (okay I’m unsure if that is a pet peeve, but I’m leaving it on the list as it does bother me).
- People bringing over their pet without asking if it is okay—I love my kitty and he’s part of my family but I don’t assume that it’s okay for me to bring him everywhere with me.
- People hogging up the aisles in a busy supermarket to gab and then giving you a death glare when you say excuse me or try to get by them.
Okay I’m done for now. And I know that I’ve been guilty of some of these pet peeves of mine but I annoy myself when I do them and always try to stop doing it immediately.
What are your pet peeves?